Covid 19 Update
We apologize for postponing your surgeries and office visits, BUT good news…
We are happy to announce that we will reopen our office on May 26th. We missed everyone and are so looking forward to seeing you and helping all who have been waiting.
We can now offer virtual consults via Zoom or Doxy. Please call 203-861-6620 to be set up for a virtual meeting. All my current patients – I am here for you if you are having any issues and we can also do virtual consults! Please call to set up an appointment or if you have any questions or concerns.
Once we open, we will schedule fewer appointments each day, but will have extended hours on some days to accommodate everyone. We are taking appointments at 203-861-6620.
- When you call for your appointment we will ask you a few questions to assure that you are in good health.
- The day of your appointment, please call us from your car before coming to the office. We will let you know when you can come in; please wear a mask. This will allow us to minimize the number of patients in the office. Your temperature will be taken by a member of our staff, and you will be escorted into the treatment room. If above 99F we will ask you to reschedule.
- If you are a new patient, please fill out the intake forms and submit them on our website before coming in. They can be found here.
- If you are not feeling well (fever, sneezing, coughing, body aches, or any symptoms that could be related to COVID). We kindly ask you that you reschedule your appointment before coming.
- We are taking additional steps to assure our office hygiene standards and assure that all surfaces are cleaned with medical-grade antiviral and antibacterial cleansers. Our staff will be wearing PPE and gloves at all times.
- Patients safety is our #1 priority and we cannot wait to see you soon!